Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Idiots.

The glass is not half full. The glass is not half empty. The glass is 2x too tall. Idiots.

Women are not the fairer sex. There is nothing fair about it being our fault even if it's not our fault. Idiots.

If happiness is relative, then misery is in-law. Perfectly justified. Idiots.

Parents criticize children for watching unintelligent TV shows. Parents who grew up watching Looney Tunes and The Three Stooges. Idiots.

People ask me if I'm depressed because I don't show emotion. People ask me if I'm depressed because I don't need to dump my feelings on others to feel okay. Idiots.

People ask me if I'm gay because I like my job which happens to be 95% female. People ask me if I'm gay because I willingly go into a job surrounded by women. Idiots.

People refuse to build nuclear power plants because of potential radiation hazards. People play it safe by pumping bazillions of tons of toxic gases into the atmosphere every year. Idiots.

People ask me if I'm shy because I'm often alone. People ask me if I'm insecure because I don't need to be bolstered by friends to feel secure when I'm in a large group of unfamiliar people. Idiots.

I was told in school to stop questioning the Scientific Method . Idiots.

2 comments: